To submit an Historical Imagery request….
When you click on ..
- Under “Type of Data” select “Historical Imagery”, under “Time Frame” select “Historical”
- Choose the medium needed for your order. Paper orders are typically completed using 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. We can work with you to determine what the best extent of your image should be.
- If you prefer a digital medium, frames will come as a .TIF extension. File sizes can range anywhere from 40 MB to just under 1 GB. Our historical imagery is typically scanned as greyscale and at 800-1000 dpi resolution.
- If you do choose the digital medium option, you will also be prompted to check a box requesting your frames be georeferenced. This is optional and entirely up to you, opting to have your photos georeferenced will increase the cost of your order.
- You will be required to answer the prompts for software and software version. It helps for us to know what software you are using; however, this will not change the final product(s) sent to you.
- We strongly suggest including an Area of Interest Boundary File. This could be in a shapefile format, a KMZ/KML, or could be a set of Lat/Long coordinates. If you have a shapefile, or KMZ/KML check the Area of Interest Boundary file, the site will prompt you to upload your AOI here. If you are submitting Lat/Long coordinates, you do not need to check the box, instead add them to the “Additional Information” box listed immediately below it.
- We will always ask for an area of interest (AOI) if one is not already provided. Please be sure to also include the decades or year(s) you are interested in.
- The rest of the order form is standard contact information, in addition to options for delivery and payment methods.
- Once your order is submitted please allow 3-10 business days for product delivery. We will be in contact with you to confirm the details of your order.